|Point(s) of departure
||Tokyo (Haneda / Narita), Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Sapporo, Okinawa, Tokushima*, Komatsu*
* A seasonal service between Tokushima and Hong Kong from 19 December 2018 until 30 March 2019.
* A seasonal service between Komatsu and Hong Kong from 3 April 2019 until 26 October 2019 (subject to government approval).
||[Europe] London (Heathrow / Gatwick), Manchester, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Amsterdam, Zurich, Madrid, Barcelona, Brussels, Dublin
[Southwest Pacific] Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Auckland, Christchurch*
* We will introduce a seasonal service between Hong Kong and Christchurch until 28 February 2019.
[North America] New York (John F. Kennedy / Newark) , Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Washington DC (Dulles Int'l) , Seattle*, Vancouver, Toronto
* We will introduce a service between Hong Kong and Seattle from 31 March 2019 (subject to government approval).
Q class fare for the North American is no setting.
|Class / Applicable routing
||Economy class round trip / Origin, destination and double Open Jaw*
*Origin Open Jaw: points of departure & arrival in Origin (Japan) in an itinerary are different, e.g. depart from Tokyo (Narita) and return to Osaka.
*Destination Open Jaw: points of departure & arrival in destination (same region) in an itinerary are different,e.g. arrive in London and return from Paris
*Double Open Jaw: Itinerary including open jaws in both origin and destination
||Must be made at least 7 days prior to departure / No waiting list is accepted
||Online booking & Purchase: Ticket is issued instantly, or 72 hours booking on hold as an option. In case of booking less than 7 days (168 hours) prior to departure, "booking on hold" is not available.
Booking & Purchase at Customer Sales Center: Ticket must be issued by the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) from the time of reservation.
||2 day(s) / 1 month(s)
||CX / KA flight operated by CX / KA
* For more details, please refer to "Codeshare flights" tab.
||- Permitted once in Hong Kong in each direction (Outbound: JPY5,000 / Inbound: free of charge).
- Permitted once in Taipei (free of charge) either outbound or inbound, in a case of using a flight via Taipei.
- <To Brisbane> In addition to above, permitted once in Cairns (free of charge).
- <To New York> In addition to above, permitted once in Vancouver (free of charge).
||Mileage you will earn by Asia Miles: It will appear after choosing fare and flights on online booking.
Upgrade to one higher cabin class using Asia Mile: Not eligible
|Child and Infant fares
||Children (2-12 years old) are charged 75% of applicable adult fare. Infants not occupying seat (under 2 years old) are charged 10% of applicable adult fare.
|Routing (including change of stopover point) & booking change
||<Routing change> Permitted (JPY30,000 for adult, JPY22,500 for child and free for infant per transaction). However, rerouting is allowed into same or higher fare only regardless of a booking class.
<Booking change> Only permitted within the validity of both inbound and outbound tickets (JPY30,000 for adult, JPY22,500 for child and JPY3,000 for infant per transaction).
In case of changing departure date and booking class, adjustment of fare difference is required. Booking change must be completed by departure of originally booked flight.
|Refund / Cancellation
||<Cancellation penalty before departure> JPY30,000 for adult, JPY22,500 for child and JPY3,000 for infant not occupying seat (under 2 years old).
<No show charge> In addition to the above refund charge, JPY20,000 for adult, JPY15,000 for child and JPY2,000 for infant not occupying seat (under 2 years old) is to be charged.
* Please note that cancellation and rebooking of the reservation should be done at the same time. No-show charge is to be charged if only cancellation of the booking was made.
<Cancellation after departure> No refund after flying the first sector.
<Change after flying the first sector> The whole journey fare including non-refundable amount can be used as credit to change to the higher changeable fares. However, a booking / routing change fee is separately required based on the original booking class.
||<On day surcharge> If arrival date in Japan falls on 5 - 6 May 2018, 2 - 3 January, 5 - 6 January 2019, additional surcharge JPY5,000 applies.
Combination among fares below is applicable. In this case, combination of fares consists of a half round trip basis each. The most restrictive conditions apply to the whole itinerary. Combination of cabin classes is not available online. Please call our Customer Sales Centre.
- Premium Economy Flex (R class)
- Premium Economy Standard (E class)
- Economy Flex (B, H, K, M class)
- Economy Standard (L, V class)
- Economy Save (S, N, Q class)
Add-on fare is applicable within Japan, Europe, Southwest Pacific, North America.
End on / Side trip are permitted.