Payment options when you book online
Book now using our quick payment options
Choose from our list of payment options
While booking your tickets online, once you reach the payments page you can choose:
1) Credit / Debit cards : Pay by Visa, Mastercard, Amex or JCB (Japan Credit Bureau) ** NEW **
2) Other payment types: Use this option to pay by Net Banking, UPI. eWallets, RuPay cards or UnionPay.
a) Net Banking and other options:
- RuPay cards: Pay by RuPay cards or any other credit / debit card
- Net Banking: Make payments via 45+ banks
- UPI (Unified Payments Interface): Google Pay, Phone Pe, PayTm, Amazon Pay, BHIM or any UPI ID
- eWallets: Phone Pe / BHIM UPI, PayTm, Amazon Pay, FreeCharge, OLA Money (Postpaid + Wallet), Airtel Money, HDFC Bank - PayZapp
b) UnionPay: UnionPay cards or eBank payments ** NEW **
Miscellaneous payment options:
- Asia Miles: Sign inOpen a new window with your Marco Polo Club or Asia Miles account and redeem flights using Asia Miles.
- Miles+Cash: Use a mix of Asia Miles and cash payment. It's easy and flexible, giving you more ways to spend and earn miles. Learn more >Open a new window
- Cathay Credits: If you have opted for Cathay Credits, you can use them to book a new trip when it best suits you. View details >Open a new window