Club news – Special Ticketing Guideline
Special Ticketing Guideline for Sri Lanka
Last Updated: 16 May 2019
Due to the recent incident in Sri Lanka, the following special guidelines will apply with immediate effect for all Asia Miles airline award tickets issued on or before 21 April 2019 for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Colombo between 21 April and 31 May 2019.
Asia Miles airline award tickets
- Cancellation and Refund
- Permitted with service fee waived.
- Rebooking / Rerouting
- Permitted with service fee waived on condition that:
- Such requests are made on/before 31 May 2019 and before departure, for travel on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Colombo between 21 April and 31 May 2019.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on / before 10 July 2019 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- Re-issuance service charge will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via any destinations within Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon network is permitted, subject to flight availability, miles and tax difference.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the terms and conditions of Asia Miles.
For further details:
- Please contact Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline (+852) 2747 3838.
- Please refer to the Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Asia Miles Airline Award Redemption – General Conditions.