Careers - Flight attendants
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language)
HKDSE: Minimum Level 2 in 5 New Senior Secondary School subjects (or “Attained” for Applied Learning subjects or Grade E for other language subjects) including English Language, or equivalent
- Fluency in English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Tagalog or Thai. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferable
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
This is necessary in order to meet our safety requirements. We measure arm reach by having you remove your shoes and extend your arms above your head. Standing on tiptoe is allowed.
Permanent Hong Kong Residents who meet all of our requirements are welcome to apply. Please note that interviews are conducted in Hong Kong, and all travel and other expenses incurred when attending an interview will be the sole responsibility of the applicant.