- Departure period
- 16 Oct 2019 to 06 Nov 2019
- 30 Mar 2020 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- 06 Aug 2020 to 19 Dec 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 31 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Its rapid development can be seen all around, yet Yangon still radiates the ‘Garden City of the East’. With abundant parkland, lakes and greenery, peppered with spires, the skyline is ruled by the sacred Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the world’s most revered Buddhist shrines.
Only recently opened to tourism, Yangon nonetheless bears the imprints of international visitors of the past mixed with its own strong, religious traditions. Crumbling colonial facades sit alongside sleek skyscrapers, and pagodas punctuate the streets. As visible as the British influence is when it comes to Yangon’s architectural landscape, it is all outweighed by a single structure. The Shwedagon Pagoda is 100m tall, gilded in gold and encrusted with diamonds and rubies. After a day of discovery, dive into the rustic flavour combinations of India and southeast Asia to re-energise for the city’s next adventure.
Dublin - Yangon
1. Sale period: Book by 31st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.