- Departure period
- 02 Sep 2019 to 11 Dec 2019
- 24 Dec 2019 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 01 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Penang is a fusion of worlds; blending the island and the mainland, Asia and European colonialism, rugged jungle and palm-fringed beaches, high urbanisation and industrialisation in a historic centre. The capital, diverse George Town, is a UNESCO World Heritage site as well as a modern melting pot of culture. Where blue joss smoke and the sound of pedalling trikshaws fills the air alongside a contemporary cosmopolis.
This fusion of cultures and history extends to the delectable food available in the state. Penang has a reputation as the food capital of Malaysia and the Nasi Kandar is a particular delight native to the region. As well as a thriving metropolis, Penang offers an alternative to the cosmopolitan holiday with an abundance of palm beaches and mountainous jungle to be explored.
Dublin - Penang
1. Sale period: Book by 1st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.