- Departure period
- 16 Oct 2019 to 06 Nov 2019
- 30 Mar 2020 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- 06 Aug 2020 to 09 Dec 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 31 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
From the heights of Petronas Towers down to the vivid lanterns of KL’s street markets, this is a vibrant city on the rise. Kuala Lumpur’s blend of cultural influences hasn’t just created one of the world’s global capitals, it has fashioned a mouth-watering mix of cuisines both old and new, and a staggering collection of sites covering the traditional to the modern.
Malaysia’s capital displays the evidence of its rapid and growth and rich history like tree rings. Discover the city’s lifespan from the Hindu shrines of the 400-million-year-old Batu caves dug into the limestone cliffs 11km north, via the Sultan Abdul Samad Building built during British colonial rule, to the Petronas Towers which have become the symbols of modern-day Kuala Lumpur.
Dublin - Kuala Lumpur
1. Sale period: Book by 31st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.