- Departure period
- 16 Oct 2019 to 06 Nov 2019
- 30 Mar 2020 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- 06 Aug 2020 to 09 Dec 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 31 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
One of Asia’s foremost megacities, Jakarta whirrs with energy and optimism. From the lively nightlife scene in North Jakarta to the sweetly-aromatic streets of Chinatown, this city pulses with life at every corner. Jakarta is teeming with memorable sights, watched over by the Monas National Monument, a symbol of the fight for Indonesia.
In the eastern section of the city, Taman Mini Indonesia Indah’s quirky spired-roofs and green shrubbery speak of Indonesia’s rich heritage and culture. Having spent the day experiencing Jakarta’s diverse character, perhaps indulge an hour or two at one of the city’s parks, such as Lembang, and gaze out at the fountains cascading white water onto the lily pads beneath. By night, Jakarta’s skyline glimmers with thousands of lights as the trendy bars and immaculate nightclubs come alive.
Dublin - Jakarta
1. Sale period: Book by 31st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.