- Departure period
- 16 Oct 2019 to 06 Nov 2019
- 30 Mar 2020 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- 06 Aug 2020 to 09 Dec 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 31 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
With a blissful blend of rural and cityscape scenes forming the backdrop to wonderful food and a tranquil yet buoyant atmosphere, Chiang Mai is a welcome antidote to the pressures of modern life. The city’s ancient monasteries sit alongside modern Thai houses, surrounded by forest-covered foothills, lending an atmosphere more in keeping with a modest village than a busy university city.
Graceful flowing lines and explosions of vibrant colours dominate Wat Phra Singh, Chiang Mai’s most esteemed temple. In contrasting scenes to this man-made wonder, the Doi Suthep-Pui National Park showcases green hills and fertile cloud forest that hosts 2,000 species of fern and floral plants, as well as over 300 species of birds. Few zoos evoke as authentic a feel as Chiang Mai Zoo, situated on the emerald slopes of Doi Suthep.
Dublin - Chiang Mai
1. Sale period: Book by 31st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.