- Departure period
- 16 Oct 2019 to 06 Nov 2019
- 30 Mar 2020 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- 06 Aug 2020 to 09 Dec 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 31 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
An engine of economic activity in the Philippines, Cebu City is a densely populated, 24-hour metropolis with a magnetic pull on travellers. But alongside this vivacious urban picture, the area is surrounded and balanced by limitless beaches and calm oceans on more than 160 surrounding islands of increasing beauty.
The sublime stretches of coral-white powder range from slightly commercialised to utterly deserted, yet the real highlight comes when you vacate the shore for the sea. Cebu, especially off the northern tip, offers a world of underwater discovery with some of the best diving in the world. Away from the coast, Cebu’s nature continues to impress, with caves, waterfalls and mountains scattered liberally around the islands, providing home to diverse plant and animal life.
Dublin - Cebu
1. Sale period: Book by 31st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.