- Departure period
- 02 Oct 2019 to 06 Nov 2019
- 30 Mar 2020 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- 06 Aug 2020 to 09 Dec 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 31 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
The City of Angels is spirited and diverse, embodied by the huge malls which merge with centuries-old villages, golden Buddhist temples, and long-tailed boats so familiar in a Thai cityscape. If there is a single attraction that completes a visit to Bangkok, it is undoubtedly The Grand Palace, its intricately-decorated gold spires reaching upwards into the azure skies contrasting with traditional red and green tapered roofs.
A beautiful riverside location and unique design make Wat Arun one of the most breath-taking temples in Bangkok. Take haven from Bangkok’s frenzied city life in Lumpini Park, a vast jewel of clean air and shade to rival some of the most renowned urban parks in the world, a refuge which anchors the city’s relationship with nature.
Dublin - Bangkok
1. Sale period: Book by 31st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.