- Departure period
- 16 Oct 2019 to 06 Nov 2019
- 30 Mar 2020 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- 06 Aug 2020 to 09 Dec 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 31 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Denpasar is a fusion of temples, museums, restaurants and retail outlets that offers a rich and diverse cultural journey. The capital city, but not the centre of tourism, Denpasar’s appeal lies in its experiences, from sampling mouth-watering seafood satay at Warung Satria to the thrill of bargain hunting at the bustling street markets of Pasar Badung. The city represents everyday Balinese culture at its finest.
Architecturally beautiful on the outside and culturally rich on the inside, the arts centre of Taman Wedhi Budaya showcases Balinese art with a unique and varied collection. After exploring the lively city streets, come face to face with Balinese culture during a visit to the Pura Jagatnatha, a stunning temple shrine constructed in pristine white coral sat atop a turtle and winding naga serpents.
Dublin - Denpasar (Bali)
1. Sale period: Book by 31st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.