- Departure period
- 16 Oct 2019 to 06 Nov 2019
- 30 Mar 2020 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- 06 Aug 2020 to 09 Dec 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 31 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
A city of the now, no matter what the time, Seoul is constantly alive with activity. Work, play, relaxation, and even worship, are considered to be 24-hour pursuits, and there will always be a place in the South Korean capital to find them at any hour. Hongdae’s creative scene in particular is a must for visitors who want to see this never-stop world in action.
Skyscrapers, universities, shopping malls, restaurants and shrines populate every inch of the city. The contradictions of Seoul are fascinating to most visitors. See ancient tradition and high-tech modernity, individual style and conformity, nature and urban landscape, all presented together in an explosion of expression. These things don’t clash in Seoul so much as present a full picture of the variety that South Korea has to offer - all delivered in vivid, sensory colour.
Dublin - Seoul/Incheon Int'l
1. Sale period: Book by 31 October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.