- Departure period
- 01 Nov 2019 to 06 Nov 2019
- 30 Mar 2020 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- 06 Aug 2020 to 09 Dec 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 31 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Japan’s third largest city is every inch the metropolis you might expect, with a numerous and hard-working population who express themselves through eclectic fashion, specialty restaurants, and bars and clubs which hum with vivacity and vigor. This Venice of the East delivers a lacing of canals to rival that of its western counterpart, as well as a rich history of merchants and trade.
Kita and Minami embody the north and south of Osaka, home to business and leisure industries respectively. Divided into districts, each with their own individual purpose and appeal, Osaka richly rewards exploration. Take in the nightlife of Umeda, Shinsaibashi and Namba, or visit the new developments near Osaka Port including the aquarium or nearby Spa World – a welcome escape from the city’s wonderfully frenzied rapture.
Dublin - Osaka/Kansai Int'l
1. Sale period: Book by 31 October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.