- Departure period
- 01 Jul 2019 to 26 Dec 2019
- Stay duration
- 7 Days / 3 Months
- Book by
- 31 Jul 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Business Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Intense, sophisticated, compact, diverse, energetic. Beyond Hong Kong's spectacular skyline are a host of exotic temples, ancient traditions and colourful festivals, combining 150 years of colonial influence with 5,000 years of Chinese culture.
We fly non-stop to Hong Kong four times a week from Dublin. We also offer the flexibility of being able to fly from Dublin, Shannon and Cork, connecting in Europe , and onwards to Hong Kong.
Dublin - Hong Kong
1. Sale period until 31 July 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin direct to Hong Kong.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Permitted at €350.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before flight departure: €400. No refund after flight departure.
8. No-show: €400 + rebooking fee.
9. Stopovers: Permitted both directions in HKG free of charge on routes to Asia, Mainland China & Southwest Pacific.
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.
Get access to exclusive offers, only available when you book online through our website, www.cathaypacific.ie.