- Departure period
- 02 Sep 2019 to 11 Dec 2019
- 24 Dec 2019 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 01 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Known as the "emporium without end", Taipei offers a well-cared for city environment that has all the trappings of a modern holiday destination side-by-side with a rich historic heritage. Over the years the Taiwan's capital city has undergone several transformations, adopting and discarding many different styles, but is now undoubtedly comfortable in its own skin.
With the split of east and west offering a choice of experiences, the traditional narrow lanes and street vendors of the west (and their xiao chi, or 'street snacks'), and the upmarket restaurants and bars of the east each offer visitors the chance to tailor a stay to exactly what they require. A dine out culture encourages experimental cuisine, while the quirky style and warmth of the locals is something that will linger long after you leave.
Dublin - Taipei
1. Sale period: Book by 1st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.