- Departure period
- 02 Sep 2019 to 11 Dec 2019
- 24 Dec 2019 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 01 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Favourable comparisons are often drawn between the beautiful climate of Taichung and that of California, making a visit to the city a joy to experience. Usually associated with the manufacturing of exported products, Taichung is a rich city. It is also rich in cultural offerings, and any time spent here can easily be filled with exploration of attractions such as the National Taiwan Museum of Fine Arts, the National Museum of Natural Science, or Taichung Metropolitan Opera House.
For more contemporary tastes, the Stock 20 converted railway warehouse is a popular exhibition space for modern art, and nearby warehouses host artists’ studios in a successful display of repurposed space. Out in the fresh air, the Parkway is a wonderful place to dwell, forming a corridor of lush greenery to explore between the two national museums.
Dublin - Taichung
1. Sale period: Book by 1st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.