- Departure period
- 16 Oct 2019 to 06 Nov 2019
- 30 Mar 2020 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- 06 Aug 2020 to 09 Dec 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 31 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
The streets of Shanghai encapsulate China’s modern urban spirit, with bold neon signs, an eclectic mix of people, and the determined energy of an international metropolis. The famed city walkway, The Bund or ‘Outer Beach’, is a microcosm of Shanghai’s diversity, with a bustling atmosphere reminiscent of its lively city centre. The walkway is set against waterside views of impressive Baroque and Renaissance architecture, a backdrop for countless photo opportunities to revive fond memories long after you leave.
Channel calm at Yuyuan Garden and meander along the tranquil winding pathways and across intricately detailed bridges symbolic of oriental architecture. The Jade Buddha Temple offers peaceful contemplation amidst the flurry of Shanghai life with its centrepiece Buddha statue crafted from pure jade, a perfect vision to complete any trip to the city.
Dublin - Shanghai/Shanghai Hongqiao Int'l
1. Sale period: Book by 31st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.