- Departure period
- 02 Sep 2019 to 11 Dec 2019
- 24 Dec 2019 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 01 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Taiwan’s largest port is a success story in progress. No longer purely an industrial powerhouse, Kaohsiung is transforming into a vibrant urban landscape where inviting modern culture embraces manufacturing heritage. A city of production as well as trade, Kaohsiung has done much to attract and serve its workers by way of development, all of which has equally benefited international visitors.
A new prevalence of café culture along the spacious streets adds to attractions such as the illuminated night markets, scenic parks and swimming beaches which make daily life ever more pleasant. Along the banks of the beautiful Love River in particular, the wealth of the city is visibly shared. Just outside the city, the untouched forests offer a contrasting and sometimes welcome escape from the ordered chaos of this hard-working city.
Dublin - Kaohsiung
1. Sale period: Book by 1st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.