- Departure period
- 02 Sep 2019 to 11 Dec 2019
- 24 Dec 2019 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 01 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Hangzhou's West Lake is the embodiment of China’s beauty. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it showcases a mesmerising collection of green hummocks decorated with traditional pagodas, and willows gracefully tickling the softly flowing waterways.
The city's most notable Buddhist temple at Lingyin stands as a testament to the fortitude and determination of the Chinese character, having been destroyed and rebuilt no less than 16 times. Marvel at the Hall of the Heavenly Kings and the opulently detailed depictions of phoenixes and dragons on the ceiling. Or delve deeper into China’s captivating past at the Hangzhou Tea Museum and observe a traditional tea art performance – a celebration of the vital role tea has played in the country’s history.
Dublin - Hangzhou
1. Sale period: Book by 1st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.