- Departure period
- 22 Apr 2019 to 19 Jun 2019
- 21 Aug 2019 to 06 Dec 2019
- Book by
- 31 May 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Guilin’s vibrant personality is balanced exquisitely by its unrivalled natural beauty and treasured historical sites, hugged by the city’s arresting limestone summits and Li River that winds between.
Many centuries of China’s proud heritage are honoured in the Folded Brocade Hill, with its intricately crafted stone carvings amidst picturesque landscapes and serene blue-green waters. While the pearly columns of stalagmites and stalactites in the Reed Flute Cave are another of Guilin’s sights to behold. The Solitary Beauty Peak encircled by Jingjiang Prince City is an image that embodies the ever-present combination of ancient history and modern-day urbanisation. For a view of Guilin that is simply incomparable, ascend the 306 stone stairs to the peak to be rewarded with spectacular views of rolling plumes of treetops and the gently winding waterways below.
Dublin - Guilin
1. Sale period until 31 May 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Permitted at €200
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before flight departure: €300. After departure: Non refundable.
8. No-show: €300 + rebooking fee.
9. Stopovers: Permitted both directions in HKG free of charge on routes to Asia, Mainland China & Southwest Pacific.
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.