- Departure period
- 02 Sep 2019 to 11 Dec 2019
- 08 Jan 2020 to 02 Apr 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 20 Jun 2020
- Stay duration
- Sunday / 3 Months
- Book by
- 01 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Encounter a land where sprawling landscapes face heady cities, framed by a jade coastline. Auckland is both urban and laid-back, laced with scenic nature trails and forest parks alongside rooftop bars and contemporary restaurants. A visit to the city’s many art centres and galleries rewards with canvas, sculpture and modern design, illustrating Auckland’s culture with refined elegance and poise.
Experience nature up-close, from the Tongariro Alpine Crossing to the blissful Bay of Islands. And after all that exploration, taste the country’s finest grapes on a captivating wine tour or dive into the the renowned seafood scene, where the freshest of flavours will transport you straight to the Hauraki Gulf. A trip to the Land of the Long White Cloud is simply incomplete without Auckland featuring high on the itinerary.
Dublin - Auckland
1. Sale period: Book by 1st October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from Dublin via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Not permitted.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before departure: Not permitted.
8. No-show: Not permitted.
9. Stopovers: Not permitted.
10. Minimum stay: A Sunday / Maximum stay: 3 Months
11. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
12. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.