Black Sheep Restaurants
Exclusive privileges with dynamic Hong Kong-based hospitality team
Black Sheep Restaurants curates distinct dining experiences that tell a story about a particular time, place, culture and cuisine. Its diverse portfolio includes BELON and New Punjab Club, which were both awarded one star in the Michelin Guide Hong Kong 2020 and 2019.
The group has 25 restaurants in Hong Kong – Artemis & Apollo, Associazione Chianti, BELON, Buenos Aires Polo Club, Burger Circus, Carbone Hong Kong, Chôm Chôm, Crown Super Deluxe, Fukuro, Ho Lee Fook, Hotal Colombo, La Vache! (SoHo and Tsim Sha Tsui), Le Garçon Saigon, Le Petit Saigon, Maison Libanaise, Motorino (SoHo and Wan Chai), New Punjab Club, Osteria Marzia, Rajasthan Rifles, Soul Food Thai, Stazione Novella, Sushi Haru and Taqueria Super Macho. It has also expanded to Shanghai with the opening of Canton Disco.
Visit Black Sheep Restaurants, Link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as Cathay Pacific or contact the team directly for more details.
What you need to do:
- Book through the dedicated email address and provide your name and membership number with your request. Any same-day request must be made before 5pm.
- Present your membership card on arrival for validation.
- Valid for Diamond members. Membership status must be valid at the time of restaurant reservation and dining.
- Members must provide their full name and membership number in their email to the Guest Relations Manager and present their membership card to the restaurant staff upon arrival.
- Priority Reservations and Priority Waitlist are not guaranteed and subject to availability at all times.
- Same-day requests for Priority Reservations or Priority Waitlist must be made before 5pm for dinner, or before 11am to enjoy the complimentary wine offer at selected restaurants for lunch.
- Benefits for Diamond members are valid all year round.