Why do I need to pay to reserve my seat?
This is a new service for customers travelling on lower fare Economy class tickets including:
- Economy Super Saver, Economy Save, and Fanfares tickets
- who are otherwise not eligible to reserve their preferred seats in advance of check-in. Customers can reserve their preferred seats for an additional fee up to 48 hours before departure.
However, it is free when customers:
- Travel with child/infant in the same booking
- Travel with Silver member of Marco Polo Club* or above in the same booking
- Are oneworld® frequent fliers (Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald)
Please note that reservation is complimentary once online check-in is open within 48 hours of your flight's departure.