Pre-departure COVID-19 PCR Test Information
Checklist for Hong Kong Arrivals :
As proof of pre-departure COVID-19 PCR test is mandatory for arrivals into Hong Kong from Indonesia, all passengers are required to take PCR test at one of the Indonesian Government authorised hospitals/labs. See full list here. Kindly ensure that you have the below required documents for verification at the airport:
- Test report containing your full name as per passport identification
- Lab letter, undersigned/chopped by the authorised hospital/lab as a proof that you have undertaken the COVID-19 PCR test and the sample for the test was taken within 72 hours of the scheduled time of flight departure to HKG and test result is negative. Download the lab letter template here, Link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as Cathay Pacific
- Documentary proof to show that the lab is recognised/approved by relevant authority. Such proof can be obtained from the port's health counter at Jakarta or Surabaya airport prior to departure.
- Hotel reservation confirmation at one of the designated hotels in Hong Kong for no less than 21 nights starting on the day of your arrival in Hong Kong.
Subsidised PCR Tests with our partners
We are offering benefits for our passengers who require COVID-19 PCR tests for their travelling. From now until 31 March 2021, passengers can obtain special rates for COVID-19 PCR tests by presenting their Cathay Pacific e-ticket at the selected hospitals in Jakarta, Surabaya and Denpasar.
Check out our Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQsOpen a new window for the latest travel restrictions, ticket changes and everything you need to know to prepare for your trip.
- Customers are required to make a reservation directly with the hospital/lab one day prior to test date.
- Customers who choose the same day service are suggested to come early between 7am-8am to ensure that result can be delivered on time.
- Payment should be made directly to respective hospital/lab by customers, after receiving the medical service.
- Entry into the destination will be subjected to actual health conditions and local authorities.
- The promotion campaign is available until 31 March 2021.
- The hospital reserves the right to change the price without prior notice.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.