E-ticket privilege for COVID-19 PCR tests
As proof of pre-departure COVID-19 PCR test is mandatory for arrivals into Hong Kong from Indonesia, all passengers are required to take PCR test at one of the Indonesian Government authorised hospitals/labs.
We are offering benefits for our passengers who require COVID-19 PCR tests for their travelling. From now until 31 December 2021, passengers can obtain special rates for COVID-19 PCR tests by presenting their Cathay Pacific e-ticket with our partners.
Check out our travel checklist for the 5 things you need to get ready before you arrive at the check in counter.
Check out our Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQs for the latest travel restrictions, ticket changes and everything you need to know to prepare for your trip.
If you are transiting through Hong Kong, see more information here
- Bring along printed PCR test lab form, passport and e-ticket to your appointment.
- Make a reservation directly with PT Putra Cakra Rejeki one day prior to test date hereOpen a new window
- After reservation is complete, present the barcode during your appointment at participating clinics
- Offer is valid until 31 December 2021
- Customers are required to make a reservation directly with the hospital/lab one day prior to test date.
- VFS Global and PCR COVID-19 PCR test special rates are only available for passengers departing from Jakarta
- Customers who choose the same day service are suggested to come early between 7am-8am to ensure that result can be delivered on time.
- Payment should be made directly to respective hospital/lab by customers, after receiving the medical service.
- Entry into the destination will be subjected to actual health conditions and local authorities.
- The promotion campaign is available until 31 December 2021 respectively.
- The hospital reserves the right to change the price without prior notice.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.