Round-trip global student fares to Hong Kong
Flying to school for a new semester? Book our student fares and enjoy special fares, along with 2 pieces of baggage allowance (23kg each).
Note: Students who purchased these student fares will be required to present a valid ISIC, overseas student visa or a letter of enrollment issued by the school upon check-in, for verification purposes. For students who are unable to present the required documents, a top up of the fare difference will be required.
Click here to view more global student fare offers
Make a booking
- The above fares are on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 15 November 2021 but are subject to change due to currency fluctuation. The taxes are final at the point of ticketing.
- Sales period: Until 28 February 2022
- Travel period: Until 30 June 2022
- One stopover in Hong Kong is allowed with applicable taxes
- Rebooking/rerouting fee:
- No-show fee:
- Cancellation/refund fee:
- Child fare/infant fare: Not applicable
- Ticket is non-endorsable. Passenger name change is strictly not allowed.
- Standard Baggage allowance will be displayed when booking online, but students will be able to find their entitled check-in baggage allowance on e-tickets issued after booking.
- Please do take a look at the 'Fare Rules' before you click and purchase the fare.
- Cathay Pacific Airways reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.