COVID-19 Vaccination Free Air Tickets Lucky Draw tickets redemption details
^Ticket redemption codes must be used on or before 10 December 2022
Your questions, answered
To enter the lucky draw, you must meet the following criteria:
- Asia Miles and/or Marco Polo Club member
- 12 years or above
- Hong Kong SAR resident with a valid Hong Kong ID card
- Received two vaccination doses* administered as part of the Hong Kong SAR Government’s COVID-19 Vaccination Programme on or before 30 September, 2021.
*Entrants who have previously been infected with COVID-19 will be eligible after receiving one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Yes, non-permanent residents that hold a valid Hong Kong Identity Card, including those who hold a Hong Kong employment visa, are eligible.
No. Eligible participants must have received their two doses* of the COVID-19 vaccine in Hong Kong under the Hong Kong SAR Government’s COVID-19 Vaccination Programme. Both doses of the vaccine must be received in Hong Kong.
* If an entrant has previously been infected with COVID-19, they will be eligible after having received one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
One Cathay Pacific Economy Class round-trip ticket from Hong Kong to a random selected destination below: (There are 25,000 prizes)
- Amsterdam, Auckland, Bangkok, Beijing, Boston, Brisbane, Cebu, Chengdu, Chicago, Chongqing, Colombo, Denpasar (Bali), Dubai, Frankfurt, Fukuoka, Fuzhou, Hangzhou, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Johannesburg, Kaohsiung, Kathmandu, Kuala Lumpur, London(Heathrow), Los Angeles, Madrid, Manchester, Melbourne, Milan, Nagoya, Nanjing, New York(JFK), Osaka, Paris, Penang, Perth, Phnom Penh, Phuket, Qingdao, San Francisco, Sapporo, Seoul, Shanghai(Pudong), Singapore, Sydney, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo(Narita), Toronto, Vancouver, Xiamen, Zurich
To participate in the lucky draw, you are required to register on this page during the promotion period.
You will need to an Asia Miles or Marco Polo Club member to join the lucky draw.
To participate in the lucky draw, eligible participants must be an Asia Miles or Marco Polo Club member. Entrants are required to register online and provide their personal information including the prefix and first 4 digits of their Hong Kong Identity Card number. They must also declare they’ve received two doses* of the COVID-19 vaccine in Hong Kong under the Hong Kong SAR Government’s COVID-19 Vaccination Programme on or before 30 September, 2021. This includes those who had already received both doses before the announcement of this lucky draw. Both doses of the vaccine must be received in Hong Kong.
* Those previously infected with COVID-19 will be eligible after having received one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Entrants will be disqualified if any personal information provided is inaccurate, incomplete or insufficient.
The winners will be announced on the Cathay website on 12 October 2021 (Hong Kong Time), and the URL will be published in The Standard and Sing Tao Daily newspapers on 12 October 2021 (Hong Kong Time). A notification will also be sent to the individual winners via the email provided upon registration on 8 October 2021 (Hong Kong time).
Starting from 20 October, 2022, we’ll be sending out ticket redemption emails (along with applicable terms and conditions) in grouped phases, depending on the destinations we’re flying to and their existing (if any) quarantine restrictions. Please refer to the Prize ticket redemption schedule above on this page. If you have not received the ticket redemption email according to the schedule, please check your “Junk” or “Spam” email folders.
A prize winner is required to redeem the prize by following the process outlined in the redemption code email. Before departure, the prize winner may be required to prove his/her eligibility to Cathay Pacific, including presenting the original hardcopy and/or electronic record of his/her COVID-19 vaccinations issued by the Department of Health of the Hong Kong Government on or before September 30, 2021 (Hong Kong Time), as well as providing written consent for Cathay Pacific to verify his/her vaccination record with any applicable authorities, and Cathay Pacific may check his/her original Hong Kong Identity Card for verification purposes. If a prize winner fails to present any of the required documents, the prize may be forfeited.
Yes, the ticket redemption code sent to you on 20 or 24 October 2022 must be redeemed online before 10 December 2022. Otherwise, you will forfeit your prize flight tickets.
The travel departure date for the following destinations must be within 6 months from the date of the redemption code email:
- Bangkok, Beijing, Cebu, Chengdu, Chongqing, Denpasar (Bali), Fukuoka, Fuzhou, Hangzhou, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Kaohsiung, Kuala Lumpur, Nagoya, Nanjing, Osaka, Penang, Phnom Penh, Phuket, Qingdao, Sapporo, Seoul, Shanghai(Pudong), Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo(Narita), Xiamen
The travel departure date for the following destinations must be within 12 months from the date of the redemption code email:
- Amsterdam, Auckland, Boston, Brisbane, Chicago, Colombo, Dubai, Frankfurt, Johannesburg, Kathmandu, London(Heathrow), Los Angeles, Madrid, Manchester, Melbourne, Milan, New York(JFK), Paris, Perth, San Francisco, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Toronto, Vancouver, Zurich