Student Ticket Fares to Japan
Whether you’re studying abroad or planning a future holiday, you can take advantage of our exclusive student ticket fares to Japan. What’s more, students who book this offer can also enjoy an additional checked baggage allowance.
Japanhether you’re studying abroad or going for a break,
Fares include taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges:
Make a booking
Students flying on our Student Ticket Fares will have the following checked baggage allowances*:
|Destinations||Total Checked Baggage Allowance|
|Premium Economy Class||Economy Class|
|Routes to Europe||40kg||40kg|
*These checked baggage allowances are applicable to Cathay Pacific operating flights only. The baggage size and piece restrictions may apply.
- The Offer applies to student age 31 or below (based on outbound departure date) with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) or Student number.
- Children and infant discount not applicalbe.
- Offer is valid all year round; airfares differ according to destination.
- Tickets must originate and be issued in Hong Kong.
- Rebooking: Permitted. Changes must be made before the ticketed flight/date.
- Cancellation Fee: USD250 for wholly unused ticket only. For partially used tickets, refund applied only if residual is available after deducting the applicable fare (same or higher class code) of the flown sector plus handling fee USD250.
- Premium Economy Class may not be available on all flight segments. Where passengers choose to switch their booking after ticket issuance to a flight not offering Premium Economy Class, Economy Class seat will be offered without any fare refund.
- Fares displayed include taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges. All fares, government taxes and fees, and surcharges are subject to change at any time. For ticket cancellations, where applicable, the Hong Kong Passenger Security Charge, the Hong Kong Air Passenger Departure Tax, and the Hong Kong International Airport Construction Fee will be refunded without any administration fees.
- The fares detailed in this offer are subject to limited availability and offered on a first come, first served basis.
- For details regarding mileage accrual, please refer to www.asiamiles.com.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- This offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- Cathay Pacific Airways Limited reserves the right of final decision on the offer.
For other enquiries, please contact our Global Contact Centres at 2747-3333 or your travel agent.
Add overseas student insurance to your booking
- 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance service
- Up to HKD1,000,000 medical expenses cover for confinement or outpatient treatment
- Leisure activities cover, including skiing, scuba diving, rafting, parachuting and all water sports
- 5% discount on premium
To take advantage of this offer, you must be:
- A Hong Kong SAR resident
- Age 10 – 30 years old
- Studying full time at an overseas institution
Chubb’s worldwide annual premium plan costs HKD3,800.
Please note that the policy effective date must be on or before the date you depart for your study trip.
You may also like
Flightsfrom HKD$2,239Economy Class, Fly from 16 Jul 2020 - 30 Apr 2021
Senior discount fares to IndiaEnjoy an 25% off fares for passengers who is aged 60 or above
Domestic helper fare
Domestic Helper Fares to IndonesiaFly from 16 Nov 2018 - 31 Oct 2020
Exclusive offer for HSBC Premier Mastercard® cardholders
HSBC rebate: HKD$300 via Apple Pay
Hong Kong art experience
Domestic Helper Fares to PhilippinesFly from 16 Nov 2018 - 31 Oct 2020