Student Fares to Chinese Mainland
Studying in a new environment is an exciting experience – and we’d like to make the journey as seamless as possible. Cathay Pacific offers student tickets for students studying in Chinese Mainland and student can enjoy an additional checked baggage allowance.
Passengers must present a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC), Student number, Student visa or a letter of acceptance from the school for verification when checking in at the airport.
Fares include taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges:
15 JUN 2021 - 15 JUN 2023
0 day / 1 year
15 JUN 2022
Make a booking
Student Fares checked baggage allowance*
|Destinations||Total Checked Baggage Allowance|
|Routes to Chinese Mainland||40kg|
*These checked baggage allowances are applicable to Cathay Pacific operating flights only. The baggage size and piece restrictions may apply.
- The Offer applies to student age 31 or below (based on outbound departure date) with a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) or Student number.
- Children and infant discount not applicalbe.
- Offer is valid all year round; airfares differ according to destination.
- Tickets must originate and be issued in Hong Kong.
- Flight restrictions: For fares HKD4,400 or below to Shanghai - Hong Kong to Shanghai valid on flight departure on or after 11:00am from Monday to Tuesday, valid on flight departure on or before 7:45am and on or after 11:30am on Wednesday, valid on Cathay Pacific operated flights from Thursday to Sunday; Shanghai to Hong Kong valid on Cathay Pacific operated flights.
- Rebooking: Permitted. Changes must be made before the ticketed flight/date.
- Cancellation Fee: USD250 for wholly unused ticket only. For partially used tickets, refund applied only if residual is available after deducting the applicable fare (same or higher class code) of the flown sector plus handling fee USD250.
- Fares displayed include taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges. All fares, government taxes and fees, and surcharges are subject to change at any time. For ticket cancellations, where applicable, the Hong Kong Passenger Security Charge, the Hong Kong Air Passenger Departure Tax, and the Hong Kong International Airport Construction Fee will be refunded without any administration fees.
- The fares detailed in this offer are subject to limited availability and offered on a first come, first served basis.
- For details regarding mileage accrual, please refer to www.asiamiles.com.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- This offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- Cathay Pacific Airways Limited reserves the right of final decision on the offer.
For other enquiries, please contact our Global Contact Centres at 2747-3333 or your travel agent.
Add student insurance to your booking
- 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance service
- Up to HKD1,000,000 medical expenses cover for confinement or outpatient treatment
- Leisure activities cover, including skiing, scuba diving, rafting, parachuting and all water sports
- 5% discount on premium
To take advantage of this offer, you must be:
- A Hong Kong SAR resident
- Age 10 – 30 years old
- Studying full time at an overseas institution
Chubb’s worldwide annual premium plan costs HKD3,800.
Please note that the policy effective date must be on or before the date you depart for your study trip.
You may also like
Fly from 15 Jun 2021 - 15 Jun 2023
Exclusive offers at The Upper House
Get ready for new heights with the Standard Chartered Cathay Mastercard
Exclusive offers at EAST Hong Kong
Hong Kong art experience
Upgrade your trip with Cathay Pacific x Samsonite
HSBC credit card: Enjoy a HKD$300 rebate via Apple Pay or Google Pay
Discount code “HSBC800” exclusively for HSBC Premier Mastercard cardholders