Domestic Helper Fares to Philippines
Fares includes taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges.
Cathay Pacific offers exclusive fares to domestic helpers from The Philippines being employed in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macau Special Administrative Region or Chinese mainland. Hurry and act now.
If you have only one name in your passport, please enter your “Title” in both the “Given Name” and "Title" fields.
Domestic helper fares are also available to Indonesia.
Make a booking
Make a booking
- Fares displayed include taxes and carrier-imposed surcharges. All fares, government taxes and fees, and surcharges are subject to change at any time. For ticket cancellations, where applicable, the Hong Kong Passenger Security Charge, the Hong Kong Air Passenger Departure Tax, and the Hong Kong International Airport Construction Fee will be refunded without any administration fees.
- Offer applies to Filipino Domestic Helper being employed in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macau Special Administrative Region or Chinese mainland.
- A valid passport number and Employment Contract Number of the domestic helper is required while making the online purchase.
- Passenger must present the registered passport with the Employment Contract Number as stated in your working visa upon check-in at the Hong Kong International Airport.
- Cathay Pacific reserves the right to collect a surcharge of HKD2,000 should the proof of identity registered not be presented by the passenger during check-in. The surcharge is non-refundable.
- The fares detailed in this offer are subject to limited availability and offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Offers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
You may also like
Domestic helper fare
Fly from 16 Jul 2020 - 30 Jun 2022
Hong Kong art experience
Exclusive offer for HSBC Premier Mastercard® credit cardholders
Domestic Helper Fares to PhilippinesFly from 16 Jul 2020 - 30 Jun 2022
Student Fares to JapanFly from 15 Jun 2021 - 15 Jun 2023
Flying to Singapore in the travel bubble