Elevate the long transit experience when you fly with Cathay Pacific. Sit back and relax at the award-winning Plaza Premium Lounge with a range of quality services available for your enjoyment. Enjoy up to 40% off at the Plaza Premium Lounge now!
Exclusive offer at the Plaza Premium Lounge for transit passengers
1. Visit the relevant lounge
Prior reservation is not required. Actual access is subject to lounge capacity and availability.
2. Settle your payment
Make payment directly at the reception counter of applicable Lounge Service Locations.
3. Enjoy the lounge service
Present a valid Cathay Pacific Boarding Pass (for both inbound and outbound flight) upon entry.
Eligibility: Transit passengers at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) holding valid Cathay Pacific boarding pass
Validity: Until 30 April 2023
Visit Plaza Premium Lounge travel updates for the latest lounge opening hours and location.
The offer is available to customers who booked Cathay Pacific flights via any ticket sales channel until 30 April 2023.
|Applicable Lounges||Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), Terminal 1
Gate 1, Gate 35 and Gate 60
Discounted rate of
|HKD 340 per user per visit|
Discounted rate of
|HKD 600 per user per visit|
- Offer applicable for Cathay Pacific fares booked between 1 January 2023 and 30 April 2023.
- To redeem the offer, customers must present a valid Cathay Pacific Boarding Pass and make payment at the reception of Plaza Premium Lounge in HKIA.
- Plaza Premium Lounge reserves the right to deny entry or collect the prevailing entrance fee difference. Lounge use access is not eligible for rewards or loyalty points accrual on Plaza Premium Lounge’s rewards programme Smart Traveller.
- Shower usage is not included in this lounge service price, shower service needed to be purchase separately.
- Opening hours are subject to change without prior notice. Please visit Plaza Premium Lounge Travel Update page for the most updated information before making a booking/visiting.
- This offer cannot be redeemed for cash nor used in conjunction with other offers.
- It is the merchant’s sole responsibility to ensure the quality of the value-added offers. Cathay Pacific Airways is not responsible for any act or omission of Plaza Premium Lounge and shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered from any value-added offers redeemed by passengers.
- Cathay Pacific reserves the right to suspend, amend or modify the promotion and any of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice or liability.
- Other Cathay Pacific and merchant terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Cathay Pacific and Plaza Premium Lounge shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.