Earn rebates with BEA credit cards when you book flights (departing from Hong Kong) on the Cathay Pacific app every Sunday.
When you use your BEA credit card on Apple Pay, enjoy a 10% rebate (capped at HKD600) on single net transactions of at least HKD4,000 or more.
1 April 2018 to 30 Dec 2018, both dates inclusive (every Sunday only).
Bookings must be made on the Cathay Pacific App during the Promotional Period listed above. Tickets must originate and be issued in Hong Kong. All flights to Indian destinations are excluded from the promotion.
- The promotional period of this promotion is from 1 April to 30 December 2018 both dates inclusive (the “Promotional Period”), and is divided into 3 phases (each a "Phase") - Phase 1: 1 April to 24 June 2018; Phase 2: 1 July to 30 September 2018 and Phase 3: 7 October to 30 December 2018.
- All transactions must be conducted during the promotional period between 00:00 and 23:59 on Sundays, Hong Kong Time (as determined by the transaction date).
- Tickets must originate and be issued in Hong Kong. Bookings must be made on Cathay Pacific app with a BEA Credit Card via Apple Pay. All flights to destinations in India are excluded from the promotion.
- This promotion does not apply to the BEA UnionPay Dual Currency PLATINUM Credit Card, BEA JCB PLATINUM Card, or BEA Corporate Card.
- The Cash Rebate Offers details are as follows: Get a 10% cash rebate (maximum of HK$600 cash rebate) when you spend HK$4,000 or more in a single transaction.
- Cathay Pacific Airways Limited accepts no liability for and makes no representations or warranties regarding the cash rebate fulfilment details provided by The Bank of East Asia, Limited.
- For details regarding cash rebate, please refer to https://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-credit-card-travel-offer-cx.html, Link opens in a new window operated by external parties and may not conform to the same accessibility policies as Cathay Pacific
- This offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- Cathay Pacific Airways Limited and The Bank of East Asia, Limited reserve the right of final decision on the offer.
- Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.