Corporate Travel Solutions is an online frequent travel programme that is specially created for companies based in Hong Kong and Macau. While enjoying the most updated airfare travelling on Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon, your business air ticket expenses will be rewarded.
To be eligible for Corporate Travel Solutions membership, the following minimum requirements must be met:
- Your company must be officially registered in Hong Kong or Macau.
- Your company can demonstrate annual air ticket expenses of HKD400,000 or above.
Most of the fare products marketed on Cathay Pacific and operated by Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon is available on Corporate Travel Solutions website.
Registered companies can enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Restricted Upgrade Awards for one-class service upgrades, which are subject to seat availability, and valid on Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon flights departing from Hong Kong.
- Complimentary Green Tier memberships for The Marco Polo Club.
- Online booking , redemption and management of your company's business travel.
Each Corporate Travel Solutions account includes:
- a Travel Manager, who registers and handles administration for this company, and
- Travellers, who are registered and fly with Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon via this corporate account and contribute to their company's air ticket expense.
There will be separate IDs to identify a company that is part of Corporate Travel Solutions, its Travel Manager and each of its Travellers.
Below is an illustrated explanation of the Corporate Travel Solutions structure.
The registration and booking process has four steps.
Step 1. Register Your Company - Visit www.cathaypacific.com/hk/cxcorporates to begin your registration, then send an email with a copy of your company's Business Registration (BR) and travel data report to demonstrate your company’s ability to meet annual requirements.
Step 2. Receive Approval For Your Corporate Travel Solutions Account - Company Registration Approval emails are sent on the last working day of each month. After your corporate membership has been approved, it will automatically commence on the first date of the following month, and will be valid for 12 months.
Step 3. Register Travellers - Once your corporate membership commences, eligible company employees can register themselves as Travellers associated with your company.
Step 4. Book Flights - Registered Travellers or Travel Manager from your company can start booking for flights on Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon’s global network, and enjoy the most updated airfares.
Below is an illustrated explanation of the Corporate Travel Solutions application, approval and booking process.
After your corporate membership commences, your Travel Manager or Travellers need to purchase air tickets from Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon via the Corporate Travel Solutions website.
Your company will be rewarded with a maximum of 4 Restricted Upgrade Awards if your company’s annual air-ticket spending exceeds HKD400,000.
- Booking made and ticket issued via Corporate Travel Solutions website after log-in;
- Journeys must begin in Hong Kong
- Tickets marked with a valid BCODE identifier corresponding to the company to which it is assigned;
- Your eligible revenue is based on net flown revenue for Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon flights originating from Hong Kong on all classes and for all fare types. ""Net flown revenue"" is the revenue generated from airline tickets received by Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon after deducting all applicable credit card commissions, surcharges, taxes, endorsements to other airlines and joint-venture flight revenue.