Cathay Pacific City is the heart of our operations in Hong Kong. Located just minutes from Hong Kong International Airport and accessible via complimentary shuttle buses, this HK$4.9 billion complex is one of the largest corporate head office facilities in Asia.
Cathay City is home to more than 3,000 employees who come from all over the globe. Its three open-plan office towers and surrounding buildings have been designed to foster collaboration, creativity and continual learning. The facility includes many informal meeting spaces, as well as a Training and Development Centre featuring classrooms, a large auditorium and a learning library.
The complex also offers all the comforts and conveniences of a real city, including:
- Retail stores and a supermarket
- Cafes and coffee shops
- The Dakota Club – a leisure centre featuring a pool, gym, sport courts and an alfresco bar
- The four-star, 23-storey Headland Hotel, which houses 501 rooms for local and visiting employees as well as a fine dining restaurant and 24-hour cafe
- Environmentally friendly architectural design, with stunning landmarks such as the Footbridge and Central Atrium
- The Cathay Pacific Experience – a museum chronicling our airline's proud history
- Free shuttle buses to Hong Kong International Airport