International Travel Visas and Passports
Offer details and terms
- Book by
- 21 Jul 2015 to
- Cathay Pacifics travellers save 10% on all VisaCentral service fees
- Step-by-step instructions specific to each destination
- Access to a complete database of all required and up-to-date government forms
- Quality assurance and review of all documents by VisaCentral professionals
- Time saver - VisaCentral will stand in line at the embassy or consulate on the traveller’s behalf
- Live Assistance - VisaCentral has a customer service center you can call to speak to a professional with all your document questions
- Automated System Updates - VisaCentral will check for approval on the traveler’s behalf and notify the traveler when approval has been issued
- Email Confirmation - Travellers receive immediate confirmation and application reference number in an email, as well as the validity date of an approved ESTA/ETA, so the traveller will know when the ESTA/ETA is about to expire
- Passport Renewal Program - Travellers who submit an ESTA/ETA application with an invalid passport will receive notification. VisaCentral will work with the traveler to renew the passport, and secure an ESTA/ETA for travel
Visit VisaCentral to begin you visa or passport application now.
All international travel requires a valid passport. You should ensure your passport has at least 6 months validity beyond your length of stay as this is now a mandatory requirement for many countries around the world. Your passport should also have extra blank pages for immigration stamps, and be in good condition.
Cathay Pacific has selected VisaCentral, the largest global visa and passport provider, to help you process your passport. Start your passport application with VisaCentral to ensure that you have access to discounted rates and a safe, secure and easy solution for your travel document needs.
VisaCentral passport services are available online 24 hours a day.