- Departure period
- 01 Nov 2019 to 09 Dec 2019
- 01 Mar 2020 to 31 Mar 2020
- 13 Apr 2020 to 10 Jul 2020
- Stay duration
- No minimum stay / 1 Year
- Book by
- 15 Oct 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Melbourne stands apart from its Australian city counterparts as an urban metropolis that prides itself on its dedication to art, food and music. The city’s ancient rainforests and snow-capped mountains anchor its place in natural history, while Federation Square embodies the Melbourne of today. From exhibitions and festivals to internationally-acclaimed events, the square is alive with activity. Not forgetting the scattering of glowing rooftop bars and restaurants oozing rich and aromatic flavours from across the globe.
While away hours exploring the native marine life at the Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium, or experiencing the glimmering Melbourne skyline with panoramic views from the glass cabins of the Melbourne Star observation wheel. The past and present collide at The Old Melbourne Gaol, where visitors can witness the journey through a captivating corner of Australia’s history.
Manchester - Melbourne
London - Melbourne
1. Sale period until 15 October 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow, London Gatwick or Manchester via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Permitted at £150.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before flight departure: £300. No refund after flight departure.
8. No-show: £300 + rebooking fee.
9. Stopovers: Permitted both directions in HKG free of charge on routes to Asia, Mainland China & Southwest Pacific.
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.