- Departure period
- 01 Jun 2019 to 26 Jun 2019
- 21 Aug 2019 to 06 Dec 2019
- Stay duration
- No Min / 1 Year
- Book by
- 30 Jun 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Brisbane’s cosmopolitan culture is reflected in its diverse landscapes, from impeccable beaches to sprawling bushland, historical sandstone structures to timber houses. Today, Brisbane is a vibrant city scattered with beautiful waterside parks, a profusion of excellent restaurants, and a glowing nightlife scene. A city that thrives with vivid flora and fauna that flourishes in its balmy climes.
Throughout the summer, the city is splashed with bursts of floral displays of bright purple jacaranda while the scent of frangipani lingers in the air. There is a multitude of exotic species to be found here, from emus and kangaroos to koalas and crocodiles - all of which can be seen at the renowned Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary just outside the city. For cultural immersion visit the Gallery of Modern Art, a refreshing dip into contemporary Australia.
London - Brisbane
Manchester - Brisbane
1. Sale period until 30 June 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow, London Gatwick or Manchester via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Permitted at £150.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before flight departure: £300. No refund after flight departure.
8. No-show: £300 + rebooking fee.
9. Stopovers: Permitted both directions in HKG free of charge on routes to Asia, Mainland China & Southwest Pacific.
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.