- Departure period
- 01 Jun 2019 to 26 Jun 2019
- 21 Aug 2019 to 06 Dec 2019
- Stay duration
- No Min / 1 Year
- Book by
- 30 Jun 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Adelaide radiates a sense of freedom, vibrancy and sophistication, making it one of Australia’s most unforgettable destinations. Formerly known as the ‘City of Churches’, Adelaide’s once spire-dominated skyline has since evolved into a bustling fusion of cafés, restaurants and historic buildings nestled within its verdant green landscapes. The city’s diverse culture and heritage shines through in its cuisine, infused with the flavours of Italy, Thailand and India.
Find the perfect wine to complement your dish in the Adelaide Hills, one of Australia’s foremost cool-climate wine regions. Allow your senses to be captivated at the eco-certified winery Sinclair’s Gully. Savour exquisite sparkling wines amidst the backdrop of Norton Summit's sun-dappled vineyards, and find yourself entranced by Adelaide’s sweeping panoramas.
London - Adelaide
Manchester - Adelaide
1. Sale period until 30 June 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow, London Gatwick or Manchester via Hong Kong direct.
3. Valid on all CX operated flights.
4. Date changes: Permitted at £150.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/refunds before flight departure: £300. No refund after flight departure.
8. No-show: £300 + rebooking fee.
9. Stopovers: Permitted both directions in HKG free of charge on routes to Asia, Mainland China & Southwest Pacific.
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.