- Departure period
- 26 Apr 2019 to 26 Jun 2019
- 21 Aug 2019 to 06 Dec 2019
- Stay duration
- No Min/1 Year
- Book by
- 31 May 2019
- Flight Operator
- Flight class
- Economy Class
- Trip Type
- Round Trip
Denpasar is a fusion of temples, museums, restaurants and retail outlets that offers a rich and diverse cultural journey. The capital city, but not the centre of tourism, Denpasar’s appeal lies in its experiences, from sampling mouth-watering seafood satay at Warung Satria to the thrill of bargain hunting at the bustling street markets of Pasar Badung. The city represents everyday Balinese culture at its finest.
Architecturally beautiful on the outside and culturally rich on the inside, the arts centre of Taman Wedhi Budaya showcases Balinese art with a unique and varied collection. After exploring the lively city streets, come face to face with Balinese culture during a visit to the Pura Jagatnatha, a stunning temple shrine constructed in pristine white coral sat atop a turtle and winding naga serpents.
London - Denpasar (Bali)
Manchester - Denpasar (Bali)
1. Sale period until 31 May 2019.
2. Fares are for travel from London Heathrow/Gatwick and Manchester.
3. Valid on all CX/KA operated flights.
4. Dates changes: Permitted at GBP150.
5. On changing the outbound travel date when permitted, if the itinerary results in a higher fare then difference applies along with the date change fee. If the itinerary results in a lower fare then the date change fee still applies and no refund will be made.
6. Name changes are not allowed.
7. Cancellations/Refunds at GBP300.
8. No-show at GBP300.
9. Stopovers: Permitted both directions in HKG free of charge on routes to Asia, Mainland China & Southwest Pacific.
10. Fares are subject to change without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
11. The fares detailed in the offer/promotion are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of seats for the subject fare allocated to a particular flight may be fully booked although seats are still available in other fare types in the same class of travel.
Note: The fares displayed include taxes, fees and surcharges, which are subject to change at the time of booking due to currency fluctuations.