What you get
1-day Classic Ticket including Star Ferry ticket, sampan ride, and choice of Peak Tram Sky Pass or admission to sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck.
9.30 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily
English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
This tour is operated by Big Bus Tours
What you get
An Old Town Walking Tour in Central and a Dukling Harbour Tour
Central Old Town Walking Tour from 1 p.m. to 4.15 p.m. daily.
Dukling Harbour Tour from 4.45 p.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
English, Mandarin, Cantonese.
This tour lasts approximately five hours.
This tour is operated by HS Travel International Co. Ltd
- These offers are available to passengers who fly with Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon and arrive in Hong Kong with a stay of 3 to 7 nights who purchased their ticket on Cathay Pacific’s website (www.cathaypacific.co.uk).
- The booking period is now until 30 November 2018 and the travel period is now until 31 December 2018. Blackout dates may apply.
- Only one offer per eligible passenger.
- Each offer can only be redeemed once.
- Redemption methods may vary between offers, please refer to individual supplier for redemption details.
- These offers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable (in whole or in part) and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Information and offers provided by suppliers are subject to change by the individual supplier without prior notice. Please contact the supplier for enquiries, confirmation, reservation and full terms and conditions.
- Cathay Pacific and Hong Kong Tourism Board are not a supplier of the products or services herein and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto; including but not limited to cancelation, delay, rescheduling and denial of service.
- Cathay Pacific, Hong Kong Tourism Board and the participating suppliers reserve the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- Your booking request data will be sent to the supplier for the sole purpose of service arrangement, verification, review and audit of the programme.
- Passenger eligibility for these offers is determined by Cathay Pacific, Hong Kong Tourism Board and/or the participating suppliers as relevant.
- Your registration is an application only and is not a guarantee, the final decision will rest with the supplier.
- Cathay Pacific will send eligible passengers an acknowledgement email to your registered email address within 2 working days.
- For Hop-on, Hop-off Open Top Bus Sightseeing Tour, registrations are required at least 2 working days before the service's commence date.
- For Deluxe Hong Kong Island Combo, Old Hong Kong Experience and Kowloon Cultural & Life Tour, registrations are required at least 4 working days before the service's commence date.
- For the Deluxe Hong Kong Island Combo, Old Hong Kong Experience, Kowloon Cultural & Life Tours we will pass your registration on to the relevant supplier, the supplier will contact you within a further 3 working days to arrange your booking. Your booking or offer is not confirmed until you receive confirmation from the relevant supplier.
- For the Hop-on, Hop-off Open Top Bus no further confirmation will be provided by the supplier, only the Cathay Pacific email acknowledgement is required.
- All offers are subject to eligibility, availability and terms & conditions.
- The rights and liability between you and the supplier are governed by the supplier terms & conditions.
- Offer excludes flights booked in booking classes ‘X’, ‘T’, and ‘U’.