Ticket sales period: from today to 31 December, 2019
Ticket travel period: from today to 31 December, 2019
Free cross-boundary pick-up service validity:
from today to 31 December, 2019
Free cross-boundary pick-up service booking time limit: Reservations must be made 48 hours prior to flight departure, otherwise free cross-boundary pick-up service is not guaranteed.
Applicable flight routes: Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon operated flight originating from Hong Kong to the UK/Europe/Australia or New Zealand/Middle East India (including Maldives, Sri Lanka and Nepal)/South Africa/North America, excluding codeshare flights.
Applicable passengers and travel classes: Applicable to the non-group travelers travelling on First Class (F/A) and Business Class (J/C/D/I). Excludes FOC (Free-of-charge) tickets and mileage redemption tickets.
Disclaimer: The legal responsibility for the free cross-boundary pick-up service is borne by the free cross-boundary pick-up service provider . It is passengers’ responsibility to reserve sufficient time for the free cross-boundary pick-up service. It is outside Cathay Pacific’s responsibility if passenger cannot take the Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon flight due to insufficient time reserved by passengers or other force majeure reasons.
Applicable Terms: The free cross-boundary pick-up service is provided by CTTTS or Trans-Island Ltd. and the transportation will be subject to Trans-Island Ltd. terms and conditions. Passenger can choose one of the two cross-boundary pickup service providers.
Scope of services:CTTTS provide cross-boundary pickup service from Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Xinhui, Heshan, Taishan, Kaiping or Enping to Hong Kong International Airport via Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge. Trans-Island Ltd. provide cross-boundary pickup service from Zhuhai, Zhongshan (excluding Guzhen Town, Xiaolan Town, Dongfeng Town, Nantou Town, Huangpu Town, Sanjiao Town, Minzhong Town, Gangkou Town, Fusha Town , Dongsheng Town, Henglan Town), Jiangmen to Hong Kong International Airport via Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge.
Free cross-boundary pick-up service:
Trans-Island Ltd.: 07:00-19:00
Trans-Island Ltd.: 09:00 – 18:00
Reservation and consultation: Please provide a departure time and pick up location according to your flight time, and ensure passenger is contactable with the phone number and email address provided, otherwise it will be deemed as abandoning the service. Please click here for reservation or call CTTTS at +86 13510690933 / +86 13570807720 for queries or consultation. If choose Trans-Island Ltd., please click here for reservation or call 400 612 3148/ 400 882 2322 for queries or consultation.
Cancellations and changes: Cancel or change bookings by contacting the free cross-boundary pick-up service provider 6 hours prior to the original reserved pick-up time.
- Purchase ticket from Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon official website, authorized agents in Guangdong, or Global Customer Service Hotline. Eligible passenger can click here to reserve free cross-boundary pick-up service 48 hours prior to the flight departure.
- Enter the passenger's name, booking reference or E-ticket number on redemption page, and fill in contact information, pickup address and pickup date/time on fill in pickup details page. Passenger may click with ‘travel with passengers’ if other passengers in the same booking reference will share the same chauffeur pickup service at the same pickup address and pickup time.
- After confirming passenger details and pickup information, an order number will be generated and sent to the contact person via SMS at the same time.
- CTTTS, the cross-boundary service provider will send a confirmation email within 24 hours after the order number generated and call the contact person to confirm the service, and schedule the free cross-boundary pick-up service based on your flight departure time.
- CTTTS, the cross-boundary service provider will send the license plate number, chauffeur information and contact number to passenger at least 24 hours before scheduled pickup time by email and call passenger to confirm.
- Under the case where there is no change to ticket information, if the passenger wishes to change the pick-up time or address, please call CTTTS at +86 13510690933 / +86 13570807720 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com at least 6 hours before the original reserved pickup time, if there is change to ticket information and still meets the applicable terms, passenger need to re-make a reservation 48 hours prior to the departure time of the changed flight.
- The free cross-boundary pick-up service provider CTTTS will pick up passenger according to the scheduled time, and verify the passenger information before departing for Hong Kong International Airport.
- When the ticket is refunded or the changed ticket no longer meets the applicable terms, the free cross-boundary pick-up service will be automatically terminated.