Club news – Special Ticketing Guideline
Special Ticketing Guideline for Flight Awards
Last Updated: 16 November 2020
The following special guidelines will apply with immediate effect for all Asia Miles airline award tickets issued on or before 23 March 2020 (original ticket issue date) for Worldwide travel on CX and our partner airlines with a confirmed booking (original or current) on 01Jun20 – 31Mar21.
Asia Miles airline award tickets
- Cancellation and Refund
- Permitted with service fee waived.
- Rebooking / Rerouting
- Permitted with service fee waived on condition that:
- Such requests are made on/before original flight departure.
- Revised (new) travel date must be completed on / before 31Mar22 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- Re-issuance service charge will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via other destinations within our partner airlines' network is permitted, subject to flight availability, miles and tax difference.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the terms and conditions of Asia Miles.
For further details: