How can I shop with Cathay Pacific while on board and have the order delivered to home or via electronic?
- Enable Wi-Fi on your device and connect to the ‘Cathay Pacific’ network.
- Visit wifi.cathaypacific.com and click on the ‘Shop on the Fly’ banner to visit our shopping page. You’ll enjoy complimentary access to our shopping page while inflight.
- Choose your language and product delivery location – a pop-up window will be shown when you visit our shopping page
- Cathay members can login and start shopping with Cathay Pacific
- Add the preferred items to your shopping cart
- Review your shopping cart. Apply a promo code if you have any. You’ll be able to pay with a mix of miles and cash.
- Choose the delivery option and enter/edit your details. If the product is delivered via email, make sure you have correctly entered your email address. If the product is being picked up at Cathay – Cityplaza, the e-voucher will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click ‘Proceed to checkout’
- You will be directed to the payment page. Choose your payment method and enter your payment information
- The ‘Order summary’ page will be shown after your payment details have been entered. The transaction is not yet complete until the payment has been verified upon landing.
- You will receive a SMS or email with instructions on how to complete your inflight order and verify your payment*.
- A ‘Pending order’ page is shown. Click ‘Verify payment’ to proceed.
- Press ‘Send OTP’ to get your one-time-password and input the verification code to securely proceed with the payment.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Order completed’ page upon successfully completing your payment.
*Please verify the payment within 14 days after placing your order or it will automatically be cancelled.
For inflight orders, the delivery date will be confirmed after you’ve completed the post-flight verification.