Special ticketing guidelines for Typhoon Jebi
Latest update: 03 Sep 2018 11:45 HKT (GMT+8)
Due to Typhoon Jebi, with immediate effect, rebooking and rerouting charges will be waived for all tickets issued worldwide (irrespective of fare type) on/before 3 September 2018 for travel with Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Tokyo (Narita or Haneda Airport), Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, and Okinawa on 4 September 2018.
1. Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon tickets
a. Cancellation and Refund
- No waiver on cancellation, and refund charges.
b. Rebooking/ rerouting
Rebooking/ rerouting charges will be waived on conditions that:
- Such requests are made on/before 4 September 2018 and before departure, for travel with Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon confirmed booking arriving to and departing fromTokyo (Narita or Haneda Airport), Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, and Okinawa on 4 September 2018.
No-show passengers are not eligible for the waiver.
- Revised (NEW) travel date must be on/before 18 September 2018 and subject to flight availability.
In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the respective fare rule, e.g. blackout dates, flight application, weekend/weekday travel, stopover charges and applicable seasonality by collecting additional/refunding difference (if any) as appropriate.
- Reissuance charges will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via Cathay Pacific/ Cathay Dragon online cities
And subject to flight availability and fare/tax difference.
c. Group Tickets
- Please refer to your local travel agent.
2. Asia Miles airline award tickets
For further details: