Before you fly
Stretchers will be provided upon request and subject to availability. Please contact our reservations office 48 hours prior to scheduled departure time of your flight for arrangement.
Passengers are required to complete a MEDA form and submit to your local reservation office at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight. Please keep the original MEDA form and bring it with you on your trip.
Advice for passengers
- If you’re travelling on a stretcher, it is required to travel with a Safety Assistant who is trained to take care of your in-flight medical needs and to accompany you for extra assistance, especially in the event of an emergency.
- Supplementary oxygen can be provided.
- Advance notice of any medical equipment used inflight is required.
- You are also reminded to check in early for the flight, at least 2 to 3 hours before departure.
- The ambulance, hospitalization and medical escort should be arranged by the passenger.