Special ticketing guideline for (U.S.) Presidential Executive Order Limiting Citizens of Specified Countries into the United States
Last updated: 06 Feb 2017
Due to (U.S.) Presidential Executive Order Limiting Citizens of Specified Countries into the United States, with immediate effect, rebooking/rerouting/refund charge will be waived for all tickets issued worldwide (irrespective of fare type) on/before 29 January 2017 for travel with Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon confirmed bookings involving the United States of America between 29 January 2017 and 08 February 2017 for Nationals from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
1. Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon tickets
a. Cancellation and Refund
- Waive on cancellation and refund charges
- No show passenger is not eligible for the waiver
- For all tickets include non- refundable tickets
- Totally un-used tickets : 100 percent refund
- Partly used tickets : Un-used ticket portion will be refunded
- Rebooking/rerouting charges will be waived on condition that:
- Such requests are made on/before 31 March 2017 and before departure for travel with Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon confirmed booking involving the United States of America between 29 January 2017 and 31 March 2017.
- No-show passenger is not eligible for the waiver.
- Revised (new) travel date must be on/before 30 April 2017 and subject to flight availability. In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the respective fare rule, e.g. black out dates, flight application, weekend/weekday travel, stopover charges, and applicable seasonalities by collecting additional/refunding difference (if any) as appropriate.
- Re-issuance charges will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via Vancouver/Toronto and subject to flight available and tax difference.
c. Group Tickets
- Please refer to your local travel agent.
2. Asia Miles airline award tickets
For further details:
- Please regularly check the Asia Miles website.
- You can also contact The Marco Polo Club at (+852) 2747 5500 or Asia Miles Service Hotline at (+852) 2747 3838.
- For further details, please refer to Asia Miles Terms and Conditions at Asia Miles Airline Award Redemption – General Conditions.