“Magic in the Air” Hong Kong Disneyland holiday package
Guests can stay at any of the 3 uniquely themed hotels and enjoy hotel guest privileges without extra cost such as recreational facilities and activities#, priority admission pass for designated attractions and show reservation privileges^, etc.
Extend your magical journey by stepping into 7 themed lands in Hong Kong Disneyland Park, with more than 100 attractions and entertainment offerings to enjoy, including “Iron Man Experience” and the all-new theatrical stage show “Moana: A Homecoming Celebration” (Opening on May 25, 2018). Make you and your beloved one dream Disney vacation come true!
01 Apr 2018 to 23 Mar 2019
01 Apr 2018 to 31 Mar 2019
- Flight tickets
- 1 night stay at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Hotels
- One Hong Kong Disneyland 2-Day Ticket for each traveller
- Guaranteed late check-out until 2pm and room upgrade to Deluxe Room for 2 consecutive nights
- Package price is subject to changes based on travel period, departure airport, travel destination, number of passengers, flight availability and cabin class, hotel, hotel room type. Actual price may vary.
- Tickets must be on Cathay Pacific ticket stock and must be issued on or before 23 Mar 2018.
- Each travel party must contain at least 2 passengers travelling together throughout the entire journey. Bookings must also be made under the same Booking Reference Number.
- Hotel check-in time is 3pm on your day of arrival, and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Hotels provide late check-out at 2pm on the day of departure if the same stay is over 2 nights or above. Requests for early check-in should be made upon arrival at the hotel. The granting of such requests will be at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- The last check-out date is 1 Apr 2019.
- At least one adult must be a staying guest in each Hotel Room. No extra bed will be provided. Cathay Pacific will not be responsible if requests cannot be satisfied or confirmed.
- Passengers under 18 years old must be accompanied by, and stay with, a parent or guardian when checking in at the hotel; otherwise, the hotel offer will be forfeited.
- Use of hotel rooms and park tickets are subject to further terms and conditions of service providers. Any passenger who chooses not to use, or who has forfeited, his/her booking of a hotel stay, park ticket, merchandise coupon or transfer, is not entitled to any payment or compensation from Cathay Pacific.
- Admission to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”) is subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Park which are set out in the Hong Kong Disneyland website.
- # All facilities and activities are subject to availability, weather condition and change without prior notice.
- ^The quantity of Priority Admission Pass will be given according to the room category and length of stay. Terms and Conditions apply. Please check with Hong Kong Disneyland for details.
- The offers cannot be transferred, redeemed or exchanged for cash, credit or any other item with Cathay Pacific or any other parties, including third parties.
- Rates quoted are per person and are subject to changes without prior notice. Other terms and conditions apply.
- Offer details are subject to changes without notice, please refer to website for details.
- Cathay Pacific Terms and Conditions apply.