Dining menus on Cathay Pacific
Whether you’re travelling in Economy, Premium Economy, Business or First, our onboard dining experience allows you to explore the world as you’re flying above it. Choose from evocative flavours from around the globe or tastes of home when you dine with us, all while staying invigorated with our wellness-focused options.
With our Choose My Meal service, passengers flying in Business on long-haul routes can pre-select their prefered inflight meal ahead of their flight. This new service is being progressively launched on all long-haul routes.
Meal options may vary depending on route, availability and operational requirements.
In First Class, you can order from an à la carte menu at your convenience throughout the flight. You will be able to choose from our international or contemporary Asian signature dishes, or opt for a light and healthy meal which has been specially designed by renowned celebrity chefs, on selected routes.
Our crew will guide you through the menu and make recommendations from our award-winning wine selection to perfectly complement your meal.
Start your day with breakfast in bed
Sample breakfast menu in First Class on a long-haul flight
- Salmon gravlax with pickled cucumber
- Mixed seasonal leaves and micro greens with Balsamic vinaigrette
- Wok-fried prawns, black truffle, asparagus, and mixed baby vegetables paired with steamed Jasmine rice
- Grilled Australian prime beef tenderloin, fine haricot vert, carrot, roasted new potatoes, and red wine jus
- Chicken teriyaki, seasonal simmered vegetables, and Japanese rice
- Truffle tagliolini pasta in fresh Italian tomato ragout
- Signature caviar and Krug champagne with warmed blinis and traditional garnishes
- Vine-ripened tomato, orange, and basil soup
- Seared tuna salad Nicoise with French vinaigrette dressing
- Grilled US prime Angus beef striploin, Portobello mushroom, asparagus spears, oven-roasted potatoes topped with Béarnaise sauce or red wine jus
- Pan-fried king prawns, millet, French beans with lemon butter sauce
- Mezzi rigatoni pasta, artichokes, and carrot ribbons, topped with parmesan cheese and zucchini cream sauce
- Papaya, pork, almond, and peanut soup
- Marinated sliced abalone and chili soya sauce appetiser
- Peking duck salad, almonds, black truffle
- Double boiled sea conch soup, bamboo pith, Chinese cabbage
- Fourme d’Ambert, Arenberger, French Brie, quince jelly
- Fresh forest berries with a whipped fresh cream or ginger syrup
- Warm Belgian chocolate pudding, vanilla ice cream and raspberry coulis
- Papaya and snow fungus sweet soup
- Freshly brewed illy coffee and selected fine Jing teas
Hong Kong Flavour offers a comforting taste of home for our local passengers and a chance for international travellers to savour the best of our vibrant dining culture in the skies. Enjoy this curated selection of the city's best.
- Braised abalone with flower shiitake and choy sum-layered bean curd
- Braised garoupa with bean curd and shiitake mushrooms in ginger and scallion sauce
Hong Kong Flavours, a curated selection of signature dishes of the city, offers a comforting taste of home for our local passengers and a chance for international travellers to savour the best of Hong Kong's vibrant dining culture in the skies.
- Wok-fried seafood in lobster broth with crispy and steamed rice, spring onions, ginger
- Braised brisket with flat rice noodles in special beef broth
- Coconut and red bean pudding
- Chinese roasted duck and lai fun noodle soup
- Hong Kong-style milk tea pudding with tapioca pearls
- Mango, sago and pomelo pudding
A satisfying dinner before you sleep
Sample dinner menu in Economy Class on a long-haul flight
Sample dishes in Economy Class
- Braised pork ribs in chu hou sauce, potatoes and steamed jasmine rice
- Hong Kong-style beef curry, broccoli and steamed jasmine rice
- Steamed basa fish with preserved cabbage, Shanghainese pak choy and steamed jasmine rice
- Soy-braised chicken with Chinese sausage on steamed jasmine rice
- Hong Kong-style seafood curry rice