The following customers can request a seat in advance
- Members of The Marco Polo Club (Silver tier or above) and oneworld Ruby tier members or above
- All First and Business Class passengers
- Customers holding tickets on eligible fare types – Y, B, H, K, L, M, V, W, R, E, T
Customers requiring special services cannot request a seat online. Please raise your request at the time of booking.
You can request your seat at Manage Booking.
Simply log in and select “Service Requests” > “Seat”.
You can select your preferred seat on the interactive seat map. Your request will be processed and confirmed immediately.
You can request your seat via Manage Booking anytime up to 55 hours prior to flight departure, subject to eligibility. If you are not eligible to request your seat via Manage Booking or you want to request your seat afterwards, you can only do so via Online Check-in up to 48 hours before flight departure.
Yes, you can change your seat via Manage Booking up to 55 hours prior to flight departure. If you want to change your seat afterwards, you can check in online 48 hours prior to flight departure and change your seat.
Yes, you are still required to check in and print your boarding pass for your flight. Please be reminded that you must check in at least one hour before departure, or your reserved seats will be released.
You can check in:
- Online or via your mobile device from 48 hours up to 90 minutes prior to departure; or,
- At the Self Check-In Kiosks (if available) or at the airport counters at least 60 minutes before departure.
You can print your self-print boarding pass or/and send mobile boarding pass to your mobile device if you are departing from airports where the service is available.
If at the time of your request, all the seats available for “Advance Seat Reservation” are reserved, a seat map will not be displayed and you will be offered the option to submit a window or aisle seat preference. We will assign a seat based on your preference when seats become available.