Special ticketing guidelines due to restrictions in Pakistan airspace
Letzte Aktualisierung: 28 Feb 2019 9:00 HKT (GMT+8)
Due to the airspace restrictions in neighboring Pakistan following recent events, with immediate effect, rebooking and rerouting charges will be waived for all tickets issued worldwide (irrespective of fare type) on/before 27 February 2019 for travel with Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Delhi between 27 February 2019 and 28 February 2019.
1. Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon tickets
a. Cancellation and Refund
- No waiver on cancellation, and refund charges.
b. Rebooking/ rerouting
Rebooking/ rerouting charges will be waived on conditions that:
- Such requests are made on/before 28 February 2019 and before departure, for travel with Cathay Pacific/Cathay Dragon confirmed booking arriving to and departing fromfrom Delhi between 27 February 2019 and 28 February 2019..
No-show passengers are not eligible for the waiver.
- Revised (NEW) travel date must be on/before 9 March 2019 and subject to flight availability.
In which case, the ticket expiry date will be adjusted accordingly.
- The newly rebooked sector must observe and conform to the conditions of the respective fare rule, e.g. blackout dates, flight application, weekend/weekday travel, stopover charges and applicable seasonality by collecting additional/refunding difference (if any) as appropriate.
- Reissuance charges will only be waived due to the expiry of the original ticket.
- Rerouting to/from/via Cathay Pacific/ Cathay Dragon online cities
And subject to flight availability and fare/tax difference.
c. Group Tickets
- Please refer to your local travel agent.
2. Asia Miles airline award tickets
For further details: